HI San Diego - Point Loma
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You stay more or less in the approach lane of the San Diego airport, but with closed windows and ear plugs you are able to sleep. But it seems that the doors cannot be closed quietly, as our neighbors got up and left the room, we were awake, too. One shower was full of hair, but this depends on the guests. ”
- 27 Oct 2015 Katrin Claudia Germany
- “ This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They offer free breakfast (pancakes, granola cereal, yogurt, mango, orange juice, coffee, tea) which was a plus. It had a very relaxing atmosphere, very clean, and the beds were comfortable. You feel like you're at home. The staff were friendly also. I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Kenny USA
- “ One of the best places i have stayed so far! ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The room was so hot, that I slept poorly. The place has ac but it definitely wasn't on. The kitchen is also pretty dirty. Eg. the skillets for pancakes have many old layers of grease. Extra flavor I guess. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The only thing was that they said there would be parking available, but the parking was on the streets. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great place to stay! I was a little taken aback when I first arrived because another person in my room had brought along their very large dog with them who stayed in the bunk below me. This wasn't a problem from me, but I imagine it could be for someone who is allergic/scared of dogs. Everyone was extremely nice and the included breakfast in the morning was a huge plus. Would stay there again and recommend to a friend! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Talia USA