HI San Diego - Point Loma
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing was that they said there would be parking available, but the parking was on the streets. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great place to stay! I was a little taken aback when I first arrived because another person in my room had brought along their very large dog with them who stayed in the bunk below me. This wasn't a problem from me, but I imagine it could be for someone who is allergic/scared of dogs. Everyone was extremely nice and the included breakfast in the morning was a huge plus. Would stay there again and recommend to a friend! ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Talia USA
- “ NIce staff but too much emphasis on hotel type atmosphere but wont see if a car is available on sunday to go to beach or town as no bus and a two mile walk leaving us all there except for those w cars. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 camille USA
- “ I've stayed in three hostels in the USA recently and this one was by far the best! Thank you to the staff for being so friendly and giving me a tour of the place when I arrived. Thank you for having comfortable beds and bike storage inside the hostel grounds. The common areas were great, the other guests were all so friendly, and pancake breakfast was a wonderful perk :) ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Emily USA
- “ Loved it! One of the best hostels I've stayed in, highly recommend it! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Linda Canada
- “ The staff was very helpful. The room was so comfortable and clean. Great mattresses! Bathrooms very clean. The whole place and experience (our first hostel experience!) was absolutely wonderful. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone; makes me want to use hostels more often! ”
- 27 May 2015 Kathy USA