HI - San Francisco - City Center Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a beautiful, well decorated building with good bathroom and kitchen facilities. It was clean and the staff were helpful if not overtly friendly. The hostel is located in the Tenderloin, an area which also goes by the name "Crackhead City" so if hordes of homeless people and the overwhelming smell of urine bother you then this is probably not the place for you. That said the security of the building is good and I did not see any incidents while I was there. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The location is not very good, neighbors are not very safe, it is not convenient for the people who don t have a car... Internet is slow, but it is very clean and people are very friendly. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Yinglun China
- “ The staff were super nice and helpful! Thanks a lot! And the room is clean and comfortable. And I especially like the common areas where the atmosphere was good and you can meet and socialize with interesting people from all around the world and have fun. I had a good time staying there. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel is nice. The people who work there is awesome. Very helpful and helpful. The only problem with this hostel is the location. Even if I didn't have any episode of violence there is a very unsafe neighborhood. During the night if you don't have car you have to make a lot of extra block to avoid drugs dealers. I know that this is not problem related with the hostel is more related with the police but they have to make more denunciation about those situation. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The facility was good. It is close to Union Square. Only thing I didn't like is the location in a Tenderloin district. Other than that it was fine. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA