HI - San Francisco - City Center Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think it is the best hostel, when just considering a facilities. When it comes to security, it sucks because of many homeless around the hostel. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ When I first walked into the hostel, I liked the vibe. The lady with long brown hair was nice. Decorum was good. Internet speed was good. Then it went downhill from there. Things they could have prevented. Like explanation about the bathrooms (only one general single-use one in the entire building), laundry (none), and hostel courtesy rules of behavior (this would be extra, but is relevant when you keep reading). When I first walked into my room, I found the door ajar, which set off my red f ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The area is very sketchy but otherwise a very good place to stay. The hostel is close to lots of restaurants that are within walking distance. Rooms were clean, you have your own locker but need to bring own lock, staff were very friendly and helpful, other guests and hostel roommates were nice, free wifi, and breakfast is included. Also, plenty of activities hosted by the hostel like movie night and tours of the city. We only stayed 2 nights so could not participate in these activities. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA