HI San Francisco - City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed the stay, the staff was very nice, helpful with everything and every question. Everyone knows perfectly where to go and witch area you should avoid. You can borrow a hair dryer for free. The only thing I would criticize: they only have one type of spread/ jam (besides peanut butter) there for breakfast. I would have liked it if there would be maybe another type of jam or Nutella available. For $1 you can add up to 4 pancakes or up to 4 scrambled eggs -- very good offer! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Pia Germany
- “ The staff was "doing their job" without being very helpful or sociable. Some of them seemed annoyed by and almost mocking the clients that had questions. The atmosphere was more hotel-like, and it was hard to socialize (except at the bar). ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great hostel, very clean and great atmosphere! The area is unfortunetly extreamly sketchy. We were 3 girls traveling togethers and did not feel comfortable leaving the hostel at night. There are a lot og drugaddicts in the area and some of them harassed us, which made it uncomfortable to walk in the area. There are certain Streets the hostel recommends that you don't walk down . It is so unfortunate because the hostel is really great. But because of the area I would not recommend it. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Pernille Vad Denmark
- “ The only "bad" point is the breakfast. The choices are really minimal. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous France