HI - San Francisco - Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved staying there. The location i perfect and the place is so cosy. Staff very friendly. The only but was no free parking! Recomment this place to everybody :-) ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Ida Denmark
- “ The staff at the front desk could have been nicer and more informative. The place is clean and seems secure. It seems you have to buy their lock to use the locker. I recommend buying your own small lock. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Ricky USA
- “ Convenient location, good service. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ generally is is a good hostel, good location、good service、reasonable price, but i found the price is little higher than I book the room on website. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
“ The location of the hostel is really great, and the rooms are nice. However, when I came back to the hostel after checking out to ask the staff a few questions, whoever was working at that time treated me with a decent amount of rudeness and even asked me if I was homeless. It was incredibly inappropriate for someone that works in customer service and additional not a smart way to treat a customer. I was going to right a nicer review but his rudeness was too much. ”
I am truly sorry and embarassed that this happened at our facility and absolutely agree with you that this was unacceptable behavior. I hope that your time in San Francisco was not clouded by this incident. We are usually very proud of our track record of providing a wonderful experience. Please accept my apologies for our failure in this instance. I will be reaching out to you directly for more details on this event to ensure this remains and isolated incident. Sincerely, Mike Foyder - GM
- 08 Dec 2014 Allison USA