HI - San Francisco - Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is great,very helpfull.Some doors needs to be fixed in order to close without the need of pulling them.Very nice stay in general. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ The staff is friendly and the location is very safe. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The best place to stay when visiting San Francisco. It's around the corner from union square which means you're at the heart of it all. You have a choice of super markets, trader joes target etc. A big wallgreens and you are right beside macys etc. Breakfast is great as are the doorms. Super charging facilities. There isna socket and reading light for each bed. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ By far the best hostel I stayed in so far. The beds are specifically designed for hostels - each has individual light and plenty of charging slots (both outlet and USB) - the mattresses are very comfortable. The free breakfast and common areas are great! The hostel is located in the downtown area and is close to all major attractions ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA