HI - San Francisco - Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic housekeeping staff and great improvements to the facilities since my last stay a few years ago. Front desk staff is good, and security has improved much. The area is still dodgy, but the hostel addressed many of the issues (Security, staff, atmosphere) that were lacking--only drag is the lockers under the bed which are inconvenient. Good value for the money. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Windows didnt lock in two of the private rooms, but we ended up staying in one of them because we didnt have other options. We ended up packing one of the suitcases and left it behind the reception because of this. Water pressure of the shower was very weak and it took five mins for the water to heat up. Elevator buttons were tricky and really annoying (however, they informed about it). Heater didnt work so the room was really cold. On the bright side location was awesome. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Hostel is very well located, which turns out important when you consider that getting around in San Francisco is not exactly easy. Ambiance was nice, but showers and restrooms were clearly undercleaned in my opinion. If you have 2 bathrooms on a 25-room-floor, cleaning them only once a day may not suffice! ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil