HI - San Francisco - Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Nice staff! The bagels at breakfast was excellent! ”
- 31 May 2014 David Sweden
- “ This place was awesome, so close to everything. Great facilities, friendly staff and so helpful with answering questions and booking stuff. Would definitely stay again! ”
- 28 May 2014 Holly New Zealand
- “ A good hostel located in a great area. ”
- 24 May 2014 Chiehmin
- “ The staff was helpful and fun. The atmosphere was full of energy and excitement. I appreciated the quality breakfast and events. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For sure I would stay there again. Excellent location, just some blocks from Union Square and it has a really friendly staff. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A good central location downtown, and a good value for expensive SF. Only downside is you have to walk through the sketchy areas of downtown to get there, but the facility itself felt very safe. Staff and all the other travelers I met there were very friendly. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous USA