HI San Francisco - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ All is good at this hostel. I stayed here a few times and it is really comfortable. The rooms are clean, comfortable & modern with at least a sink, mirror and water for the basic bunk bed rooms. Nice to be able to charge electronic devices at your bed with a nice built-in shelf to lay the devices on. A secure cage under the beds to lock your things. Free breakfast that is actually good enough to get the day started. Location is really convenient near Union Square, food and transportation. ”
Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you found everything amenable! -Michael Foyder, General Manager
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and confertable place to stay!! Room has decent space and big windows. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nothing to envy on the (much more) expensive hotels nearby! We had a room with two beds and an ensuite. Everything was spotless, room was fairly big and it came with towels. Breakfast in the morning was perfectly acceptable, and there were a ton of walking tours/activities one could take part in if one wanted (we didn't but were spoilt for choice). Was also very quiet. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Natacha France
- “ Nice stay! They have different event everyday, great breakfast and friendly staffs. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous China
“ Loved the location, large comfy rooms (we were in 617) and friendly staff ”
So glad you loved all these things about us! Thank you!
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia