HI - San Francisco - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location and good price. It a good choice for solo travelers. Safe and not expensive. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Clean, next to union square, friendly! The only i didn't understood, i booked a room for 2 persons just for myself. But when i asked for invite an other person in my room was a problem for the staff and they didn't accept. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Mirjam
- “ Stayed Sunday-Friday in a big room with six beds and thought it was great, nice people and not noisy or hard to sleep. There was some noise from the street but not bad, though some fellow guests said it was a bit worse on the weekend. The hostel give out free earplugs - probably for this very reason - but I never had to use them. They have a nice little TV/movie room and everything was great - I'll definitely consider staying here again next time I'm in SF. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Christian Sweden
- “ I was really happy to stay at our hostel. I felt really safe and I loved the toilets with a lid-sink!! The atmosphere with the guests was colder than normal at hostels but with different guests it changes all the time. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland