HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My only suggestion is to give a quick overview of where your bed is located in the room. I got there late at night and it was probably annoying for other people me trying to find my bed number in the dark. ”
- 27 Oct 2017 Eric USA
- “ Staff was very helpful and the hostel was clean and comfortable. The location is in a safe and nice area for outdoor relaxing or working out. ”
- 03 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I really like this hostel location, staff and room with good space and large windows. I have not been here in a long time and hope to come back soon. ”
- 12 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. The staff was very nice and it was easy to meet new people. However no one could tell me exactly where my Bus to the Amtrak station in Emeryville would depart, but I found it out by myself. It is at Pier 39 in front of the Hard Rock Cafe. The common rooms are well equipped and a nice design. I booked a four ladies room and felt very secure. You have a big locker but you might want to bring your own lock and you have to have a keycard to enter the room. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Franziska Germany
- “ I always enjoy staying at Fort Mason when I'm in S.F. because of the great location and the views! ”
- 20 Dec 2016 William USA