HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really like this hostel location, staff and room with good space and large windows. I have not been here in a long time and hope to come back soon. ”
- 12 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. The staff was very nice and it was easy to meet new people. However no one could tell me exactly where my Bus to the Amtrak station in Emeryville would depart, but I found it out by myself. It is at Pier 39 in front of the Hard Rock Cafe. The common rooms are well equipped and a nice design. I booked a four ladies room and felt very secure. You have a big locker but you might want to bring your own lock and you have to have a keycard to enter the room. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Franziska Germany
- “ I always enjoy staying at Fort Mason when I'm in S.F. because of the great location and the views! ”
- 20 Dec 2016 William USA
- “ Customers should be more encouraged to be mindful of other guests. I would have suggested general lights off from 11 pm. Anyway, it would be a great pleasure to come here again. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 hedia Switzerland
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It's definitely in a great quiet & safe area of San Francisco. My only complaint would be that the women shared bathroom upstairs doesn't have an actually private place to get dressed coming out of the shower. I would have like an extra private space right outside the actual shower even a small space would have been great. The only possibility right now is getting dressed in the wet shower or going on the other side where the toilet are. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Annick Canada
- “ The 6 person male dormitory is very cramped with next to no space to move. No bedside power outlets or bunk light just a lead on the floor in a corner. Basically just 3 bunk beds with a small square space in the middle. Breakfast basic. Bread or bagels with Jam, oats and milk CV and a banana or apple as well as coffee out yes. The facilities are good such as kitchen, laundry, the staff very helpful. The location is very good being on top of a hill with views over north bay and the golden gate ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous England