HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Paid to stay in a four bed dorm. The room was fit for say one adult. Maybe two at a stretch but four? The distance between the beds was less than one meter. I would say that apart from the space for the beds there was around 10 square meters left inside the room and that is a generous calculation. The location is stunning and it’s in a safe neighborhood. If your hungry there’s a large supermarket about 10 minutes walk. Apart from one member of rude staff the others were really helpful. ”
- 31 May 2018 Anonymous England
- “ We enjoyed the hostel entertainment and felt safe during our stay, as well as meeting lots of friendly people ”
- 29 Dec 2017 Catherine USA
- “ My only suggestion is to give a quick overview of where your bed is located in the room. I got there late at night and it was probably annoying for other people me trying to find my bed number in the dark. ”
- 27 Oct 2017 Eric USA