HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very helpful and the hostel was clean and comfortable. The location is in a safe and nice area for outdoor relaxing or working out. ”
- 03 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I really like this hostel location, staff and room with good space and large windows. I have not been here in a long time and hope to come back soon. ”
- 12 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. The staff was very nice and it was easy to meet new people. However no one could tell me exactly where my Bus to the Amtrak station in Emeryville would depart, but I found it out by myself. It is at Pier 39 in front of the Hard Rock Cafe. The common rooms are well equipped and a nice design. I booked a four ladies room and felt very secure. You have a big locker but you might want to bring your own lock and you have to have a keycard to enter the room. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Franziska Germany
- “ I always enjoy staying at Fort Mason when I'm in S.F. because of the great location and the views! ”
- 20 Dec 2016 William USA
- “ Customers should be more encouraged to be mindful of other guests. I would have suggested general lights off from 11 pm. Anyway, it would be a great pleasure to come here again. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 hedia Switzerland
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It's definitely in a great quiet & safe area of San Francisco. My only complaint would be that the women shared bathroom upstairs doesn't have an actually private place to get dressed coming out of the shower. I would have like an extra private space right outside the actual shower even a small space would have been great. The only possibility right now is getting dressed in the wet shower or going on the other side where the toilet are. ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Annick Canada