HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location and offers of the hostel are great. The rooms are quite small, but comfortable. The shower and toilet room could use more comfort. There is enough space to sit and enjoy the hostel. The breakfast is okay, but the extras are quite expensive. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was a wonderful hostel to stay at! The location was unbeatable, right at Fort Mason which is a part of the Golden Gates National Recreation Area (only a few mere minutes walk to the Fisherman's Wharf!). However it was a bit hectic at times and we wished there was a way to tone it down at times- such as an earlier lights out might be reasonable and there were often large groups coming at a time, which made it very busy/crowded at certain places: the community eating area and the kitchen. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A good location, but a long travel from airport ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The staff were great. Beautiful location and felt safe. Compared to the other hostels location I always felt safe outside the hostel. If you're looking for a party hostel this is probably not for you. However as a single female this was ideal for me. I could go out and party and then come back using public transport and not feel scared walking home. The hostel was clean and well kept. Only thing is duvet covers not changed inbetween guests. So definitely use the sheet they give. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great location for an "out of city experience". Oh, the city is there, but the surroundings and location lend itself to more than that. Staff were wonderful, most helpful. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Tyrus USA