HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good location, but a long travel from airport ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The staff were great. Beautiful location and felt safe. Compared to the other hostels location I always felt safe outside the hostel. If you're looking for a party hostel this is probably not for you. However as a single female this was ideal for me. I could go out and party and then come back using public transport and not feel scared walking home. The hostel was clean and well kept. Only thing is duvet covers not changed inbetween guests. So definitely use the sheet they give. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great location for an "out of city experience". Oh, the city is there, but the surroundings and location lend itself to more than that. Staff were wonderful, most helpful. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Tyrus USA
- “ I loved this hostel! I really liked the overall atmosphere - such a historic building and it just felt great and had an energy of providing a great not-for-profit service to assist people with seeing the world. There was a wide range of ages there, which I appreciated since I am somewhat older. The Cafe Franco is excellent - inexpensive organic food at amazing prices - breakfast is free of course! The views of the water, peaceful surroundings and free parking were all so welcome. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Jenine Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA