HI San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location for an "out of city experience". Oh, the city is there, but the surroundings and location lend itself to more than that. Staff were wonderful, most helpful. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Tyrus USA
- “ I loved this hostel! I really liked the overall atmosphere - such a historic building and it just felt great and had an energy of providing a great not-for-profit service to assist people with seeing the world. There was a wide range of ages there, which I appreciated since I am somewhat older. The Cafe Franco is excellent - inexpensive organic food at amazing prices - breakfast is free of course! The views of the water, peaceful surroundings and free parking were all so welcome. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Jenine Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff and a safe area, but pretty boring part of San Francisco. The pictures doesnt tell the true story about the hostel. If you want a pretty cheap hostel with proximity to the golden gate bridge go here. Other interests, go someplace ells. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Andreas Sweden
- “ My stay at this hostel was ideal. All of my expectations were met and I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good value. I would stay here again if I ever return to San Francisco. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA