HI - San Luis Obispo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Obispo was one of the best hosteling experiences that I had on my trip from Texas to Washington. The staff were friendly, helpful, and considerate. I had a reservation for a mixed gender dorm, but when I arrived Jarred, one of the managers, mentioned that I was the only female in a dorm with 5 men, and offered to move me to the the female staff room for the night. The two staff members that graciously shared their room with me were welcoming and kind. Overall, a lovely experience! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Need to change where the greyhound drops your off on the website/hostels.com, I got dropped off in the middle of an industrial park 8km from the hostel, quite hard to find. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hostel, close to center of SLO. Would go there again. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Laura Germany