HI - San Luis Obispo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, close to center of SLO. Would go there again. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Laura Germany
- “ We've stayed in many hostels abroad and in the US and this one ranks solidly in the middle. It was clean and the breakfast wasn't bad for what it was; kitchen was well equipped, but layout made for awkward eating and socializing. Most of the staff were disinterested in the guests and their duties; beds were mixed up and dorm doors unlocked, but that was due to the guests. Bathrooms weren't bad, neither were beds, linens were old but clean. Closed during day. Location was safe and nice. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Alex USA
- “ Hostel Obispo was a perfect fit for my needs. I was traveling alone and mostly out and about for the day to explore the surrounding area. Hostel Obispo provided yummy coffee and pancakes every morning which was a great way to start the day. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean even though the house is old. My bed was a little lumpy, but that would be my only complaint. I stayed in the dorms and it was full, but all the guests were lovely and respectful. Well worth the money! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 stace USA
- “ The staff was friendly,helpful,and gave me a real feeling of being welcome and accepted,I did recommend this hostel to others after staying there. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 william USA