HI - San Luis Obispo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Need to change where the greyhound drops your off on the website/hostels.com, I got dropped off in the middle of an industrial park 8km from the hostel, quite hard to find. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hostel, close to center of SLO. Would go there again. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Laura Germany
- “ We've stayed in many hostels abroad and in the US and this one ranks solidly in the middle. It was clean and the breakfast wasn't bad for what it was; kitchen was well equipped, but layout made for awkward eating and socializing. Most of the staff were disinterested in the guests and their duties; beds were mixed up and dorm doors unlocked, but that was due to the guests. Bathrooms weren't bad, neither were beds, linens were old but clean. Closed during day. Location was safe and nice. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Alex USA