HI São Paulo Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the only reason I chose this hostel is its' proximity to the train and to my friend's apartment. Good: security, price, breakfast, and laundry services. Bad: They put me in a room right next to the room that was being worked on (construction) so I got to listen to constant hammering and banging throughout the day. Couldn't take a nap or relax due to the noise. Also, water was always on the floor upstairs in the laundry and you cannot have ANYONE visit you in your room. They are paranoid. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was quite close to the action. I was happy to be there. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Jack USA
- “ A good localisation in the center of Sao Paulo. Very good and complete breakfast too and nice and multilingual helping staff. ”
- 10 Mar 2012 Doris
- “ Bathrooms could be a lot cleaner and breakfast could have a lot more to it ”
- 27 Feb 2012 Niall