HI - Seattle at the American Hotel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very well organized, and responds to pretty much every need that a traveler can have. I was dissapointed that it now caters to groups of school age kids, not even teenagers yet, who travel in large numbers, at least 20, and overwhelm the whole atmosphere of the hostel with their kids energy, running around, making their noises, watching cartoons on t.v. It felt like a summer kid camp, and I certainly would not use this hostel again, if I knew that one of those groups attended. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Nadia Canada
- “ The room is pretty small, but you do get a cabinet for your belongings. The location is excellent, it's well-connected to major spots like downtown and the airport, and you get all the Chinese food you want! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Clean and helpful desk staff. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Linda USA
- “ I've been surprised, having booked two rooms of 6 (full, for 12 people) receiving one for 2, 2 for 3 and one for 4, but we were still only people of my group in the rooms ... we were split, but had more space... not a problem (very surprised ;-) ) ”
- 23 May 2014 Kévin Switzerland
- “ STAFFS, SOME ARE GOOD-SOME ARE NOT. BLACK GIRLES SHOULD BE MORE POLITE TO CUSTOMERS. HOUSE CLEANNERS PEOPLES ARE VERY GOOD. ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Japan