HI - Seattle at the American Hotel Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been surprised, having booked two rooms of 6 (full, for 12 people) receiving one for 2, 2 for 3 and one for 4, but we were still only people of my group in the rooms ... we were split, but had more space... not a problem (very surprised ;-) ) ”
- 23 May 2014 Kévin Switzerland
- “ STAFFS, SOME ARE GOOD-SOME ARE NOT. BLACK GIRLES SHOULD BE MORE POLITE TO CUSTOMERS. HOUSE CLEANNERS PEOPLES ARE VERY GOOD. ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ I'm kinda used to cheap hostel and this one is definitely not cheap for what it is. The beds are awful, I pay usually 18 dollars for a bed like that and not 30 dollars a night... The staff is very friendly, the kitchen is a nice place to stay. The weird thing is that we can't drink alcohol in the hotel, common areas and even our own room... A little bit weird for a hostel. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ It was honestly the worst stay at a hostel I have ever had. I couldn't sleep thru a single night due to the constant door slamming. The handle on the door to my room caught, so my bunkmates were either constantly jiggling it or knocking for someone to let them in. The hostel could improve on the soundproofing, too. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Michelle USA