HI Seattle at the American Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent in all means. ”
- 11 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Your Comments ”
- 04 Mar 2017 Anonymous China
- “ More like an Asian hotel than a hostel. No age limit makes it very different ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Anonymous Togo
- “ Pro: - Attendants were generally respectful and answered questions well - Foosball, chess Con: - Bathrooms were not cleaned often enough - Thin mattress and metal support bars made sleeping uncomfortable - One attendant refused us a towel citing only one towel exchange per day. Another allowed it. - Window was difficult to close, letting in cold wind. It didn't have a protective screen either, potentially allowing bugs to enter - Cigarette smell - Breakfast included only bread ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Brian USA
- “ Great stay and a good facility for the money! ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Benjamin USA