HI - Seattle at the American Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super place and stuff! Only negative things were the fact that although the hostel is located conveniently in downtown the noise from the street and nearby pubs didn't allow to sleep and rest during the night, breakfast was also quite modest. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Helena Estonia
- “ Overall a good place to stay, but with some downsides. +The lack of the a "Hostel-Bar", and the strict no alkohol + smoking made the Hostel a bit boring because everybody is there in the evenings only to sleep and dinner. +Wifi worked only partly cause of often random conection losts + 5$ for the Day storage of your luggage on the leaving day ( form 11am to 3pm ) is quite overpirced ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Carl Germany
- “ That was really bad experience. I don't even understand why people would recommend this poor service and facilities. Especially the staff there was really unkind, and even rude. They didn't like to help people with unhappy, upset face and I was so upset, too. I just can't believe that I spent money on this poor, poor service from people who don't know what service is. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Horrible place to stay. Not a safe area at all and nothing around. Was unable to leave at night time and no food around. Atmosphere was poor and there was nothing to do. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Maddison Australia
- “ I hope that you can provide free to leave luaggage after we checked out. Thank you. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 WEIHSUN Taiwan