HI Seattle at the American Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff ”
- 12 Jun 2015 susan USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay! The staff had great info, the hostel was clean, the kitchen was perfect to have and meet fellow travelers. My only recomendation was to bring ear plugs as the city outside didn't sleep when I wanted to! : ) ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Kim Canada
- “ Good accommodations in a great location: close to ferry terminal and boltbus and public transportation. After dark, best to go out in pairs, at least for women. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Breakfast was a welcome surprise-great job guys! Thanks for everything! ”
- 30 May 2015 Zachary USA
- “ This is all in comparison to the Green Tortoise, your major competition: Security was lacking; the front door to the dorms was usually not fully closed, I got in with an expired room key by accident, the bathrooms probably should have locks on them. A male guest was placed in a female dorm and it wasn't resolved for over 24 hours. I witnessed a series of staff mistakes and not great customer service. Generally, I like your location, the ambiance, and the price. I think you have some QI to do. ”
- 27 May 2015 Simon USA