HI Siem Reap
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Satff was very nice. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 ANA Argentina
- “ What can I say, I picked just the right one. Very helpfull staff. The bathrooms are clean,, the location is perfect - not to far off from the old market and the pubs but far enough so u dont get bothered by the noise. I liked the style of the old building - it reminds of the old french colonial building. All in all u dont feel like to live in a hostel. It s more like living in a classy and well established hotel. I can def recommend it! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Michel
- “ The staff at Hi Siem Reap are fantastic. They are so nice, especially Happy George! They arranged to have me picked up from the airport free of charge and then on the way back, I arranged a tuk tuk driver for $5. They also arrange for you to go to Angkor Wat by Tuk Tuk for the day where someone from the hostel takes you from one temple to the next. My only fault with the hostel is that I found a cockroach in the bathroom sink of my room. Otherwise, everything else was great ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Christine Canada
- “ Definitely the cleanest place I stayed on this trip, and the staff was quite friendly. Be warned: they have a sign saying that you must take off your shoes before entering and leave them there, but take them inside with you. Mine were stolen. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great Place, clean and safe. The staff were very helpful and the location is quite good and near the markets+Pub street. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ very good, just nearby the old market and the staff is very nice.... ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous China