Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Superb location. Building is a tad dates but the staff is great and everyone was super-friendly. You can hear drums etc. from the Cavern bar when there is a band playing but nothing too bad. ”
Hello there, thank you very much for your comments ! We loved having you as well ! We try and make sure that the bands in our bar do not go on late into the night so we are glad to hear that it didn't cause you too much disruption. Thank you very much and safe travels ! Best Regards, Linges
- 22 May 2017 Maria Finland
- “ Nice place, but not the best of the HI. Good location, staff, security and price, but no breakfast and no alcohol is allowed to be stored in the fridge. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The location is very good in Downtown! And also the amotsphere in the hostel. Everybody iy very friendly and I met a lot of peples! Very good for people who travel by their own. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Manon Alice Switzerland
- “ I had a good experience with the staff. I was a little disappointed the kitchen closed at 9 pm. They provided discounts for meals at the hostel, but nothing else. It's location is perfect. It is within a short walking distance to major tourist attractions such as the CN tower, hockey hall of fame, the waterfront, etc. It was very clean and had plenty of bathrooms. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 James USA
- “ It would be nice to have outlets available to charge devices near top bunks ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Cara USA
- “ I thought the hostel would be in the city center, but it wasn't exactilly in the center, but a little next to. So in night, near the hostel, there were pretty lots of homeless (in the church's park? maybe), so it could be a little dangerous to girls. (especially who travel alone) Hostel's facillities were also very old. Shower tab was poor (very very poor) and bad was also bad. But staffs in the hostel (especially two men who were in the evening) were very nice to everyone and help well. ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Seunghee South Korea