HI Vancouver Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have traveled a lot. This hostel completely sucks. the location is probable the worse you can have in the city: outside, there are lots of drug addicts, prostitute (especially after 12) and beggars. The hostel itself is ok however i booked a 1 night private room that was suppose to have a shared bathroom.....for $154 Canadian..room was basic (no view), shared bathroom had a broken rusty tub so i had to use the regular showers anyway...This hostel sucks! I will never come back, Sketchy!! ”
- 01 May 2019 Quinn Canada
- “ Excellent WiFi. Central Location and great staff. Breakfast could be a little better. ”
- 02 Apr 2019 Anonymous England
- “ Lots of activities for the guests and free breakfast which is a cool bonus. The location is great and right in the heart of downtown so everything is within walking distance. Hotel room itself is pretty bare bones and simple, but cleanly and nice. ”
- 02 Dec 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel could do with renovating. Room that was built for single/double occupancy is a 4 bed dorm. Staff were great though. ”
- 29 Nov 2018 Anonymous England