HI - Washington DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, friendly staff, close to the subway, n the White House. All collective areas are exellent ”
- 14 Sep 2013 tony widjaja Indonesia
- “ Alltogether, it was a nice stay. Friendly staff, clean, and good location. I wish the wireless was available in the dorms. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Olga Ukraine
- “ The Hostel is really the perfect place to stay if you don't want to pay a lot of money but still want to have a nice and central place. It is really just 5 minutes walk to the Metro, or 15 minutes to the White House. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is nice enough and the rooms are clean. Only the slow elevator and and the slower wi-fi are a little bit annoying. Stayed there twice and would always come back again! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Lisa Germany
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. Regular activities and events held at the hostel in order to mingle with fellow guests and discover Washington with local residents. The only disapointment is the free wifi, very weak for the massive demand of everyone jacked on electronic devices. I was not able to use skype voice all the time I was there as the network was always saturated. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada