HI - Washington DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very loud heater/fan in our room which turned on throughout the night - Apparently it was for the room next door?! ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Edward England
- “ I was in town for a conference and this was the most affordable option by far! Excellent location - a 15-minute walk to the National Mall and all the fantastic museums, and fairly easy access to the Metro. Clean bathrooms and common areas, and a very substantial free breakfast. My hallway and room were nice and quiet when I was there, and the staff were pleasant. If you want to store your luggage after you check out, bring quarters for the lockers. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, friendly staff, close to the subway, n the White House. All collective areas are exellent ”
- 14 Sep 2013 tony widjaja Indonesia
- “ Alltogether, it was a nice stay. Friendly staff, clean, and good location. I wish the wireless was available in the dorms. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Olga Ukraine
- “ The Hostel is really the perfect place to stay if you don't want to pay a lot of money but still want to have a nice and central place. It is really just 5 minutes walk to the Metro, or 15 minutes to the White House. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast is nice enough and the rooms are clean. Only the slow elevator and and the slower wi-fi are a little bit annoying. Stayed there twice and would always come back again! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Lisa Germany