Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would have been nice if staff had done a better job to quite the people yelling at 12 30 at night. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Andy USA
- “ This is a fantastic hostel! Even if your plan is to do Washington D.C., it would be worth staying at this hostel and making the commute to D.C. I can't thank the staff enough for a great stay. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Erick USA
- “ My one day stay at Hi-Baltimore was magnificent. A special thanks go out to Abeni Nazaire, Anthony, and Michael. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and a pleasure. Hi-Baltimore was convenient to free transportation, the Convention Center, and the Harbor. An attitude of gratitude to all for a trip I will always remember. Carolyn B. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Carolyn USA
- “ I thought that the hostel was great for the price. The location wasn't too far away from the inner harbor, which was really nice, and it felt very safe. The only downside that I could notice is that the bunk beds were not bolted into the wall for extra precautions. It wasn't very fun getting up to the top as the bed moved several times. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Janel USA
- “ It's a nice place, the rooms are very big. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Andreanne Canada
- “ One of the toilets was clogged ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Richard USA