Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was really friendly and accommodating ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Bruce USA
- “ This was my first stay in a hostel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is beautiful, and the atmosphere very comfortable and familial. Taco night was fun and the food was great. I'll definitely be making a trip to Baltimore again just to stay in this hostel because it was that cool. This was a quick last minute business trip, and staying at a hostel actually made me feel a bit more supported than a hotel would. And certainly less lonely as a solo traveler! ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Sara USA
- “ It would have been nice if staff had done a better job to quite the people yelling at 12 30 at night. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Andy USA
- “ This is a fantastic hostel! Even if your plan is to do Washington D.C., it would be worth staying at this hostel and making the commute to D.C. I can't thank the staff enough for a great stay. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Erick USA
- “ My one day stay at Hi-Baltimore was magnificent. A special thanks go out to Abeni Nazaire, Anthony, and Michael. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and a pleasure. Hi-Baltimore was convenient to free transportation, the Convention Center, and the Harbor. An attitude of gratitude to all for a trip I will always remember. Carolyn B. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Carolyn USA
- “ I thought that the hostel was great for the price. The location wasn't too far away from the inner harbor, which was really nice, and it felt very safe. The only downside that I could notice is that the bunk beds were not bolted into the wall for extra precautions. It wasn't very fun getting up to the top as the bed moved several times. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Janel USA