HI-Banff Alpine Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some paper towels in the bathrooms wouldn't go astray and while your at it how about free breakfast considering your hostel is not in town. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Barry
- “ It is a nice hostel. The room and the bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel is located a little bit outside of banff downtown, but you can get a Bus Pass for free (you only have to leave a deposit) and the Bus leaves every 40 min to Dt and it takes roughly 10 min to get there , so the location is no Problem at all. The only thing you should be aware of, the hostel doesn't offer any breakfast, there is a Restaurant and a kitchen you can use though. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Daniela Germany
- “ Excellent Staff - friendly and helpful. Wonderful 3 night stay, I will be back. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Robert USA
- “ The staff were very helpful. Having towels and shampoo on our beds was a great surprise, thank you! Showers and washrooms were clean. The hostel was a little out of town but we had the use of a car so it was not such a difficulty for us. The car park got very busy, would suggest making more spaces available. Overall, it was a good experience. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Claire England
- “ This was my/our first time using a Hostel, and an unfortunate mix-up with our booking meant that the accommodation we had pre-booked was given to someone else. Although this was not a good start, I must say that the Reception staff went out of their way to find us suitable accommodation for our first night, then moved us to our requested accommodation the next day. We enjoyed our stay in Banff. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Loved this hostel, there was plenty of space in the rooms with lights and plugs by the bed. It was very cosy like a chalet with amazing views of the mountains, being up the mountain it was great having a free bus pass to get into town. The kitchen was large and had a nice dining area and the communal area was nice with sofas also having wifi which worked everywhere is always a bonus. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Olivia England