HI-Calgary City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a quiet, comfy place to stay. I had trouble finding the hostel. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Brienne Canada
- “ Had a good nights sleep in a a bright, clean, comfortable, and secure hostel that had helpful relaxed staff who made the stay enjoyable. The free pool table and big screen satellite TV made for a friendly atmosphere and even the making of new friends. Decks and couches made for many comfy places to sit and relax after your day is over. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Doug Canada
- “ i guess you pay for what you get, the hi calgary is well located, well maintained and clean. but at night they was a door room that kept opening and closing for a few days.The atmosphere is very conductive and friendly. you meet lots of poeple from differnents countries and background and the staff is friendly and very helpful. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Gildas Patrick England