HI-Calgary City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location, nice people and nice staff. Just one thing: the room is little bit small for 6 beds. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Average type of hostel. I was there for one night & here is my opinion: Positives: Location is good (close to downtown), good breakfast, stuffs are good. Negatives: Overall ambiance is average, rooms need to be renovated (not enough electronic outlets, reading lamps don't work, etc.), washrooms also need moderation. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Enjoyed our stay, had a wonderful visit. Only recommendation - being earplugs and sleep mask. Our room faced the light rail, bells and whistles went off every 5.5 minutes all night long. Facilities were great. Very clean. If you rent a car make sure you get parking early in afternoon or evening. By 9p it was full up. Plenty of street parking but car had to be moved by 9a. Overall, enjoyed our stay. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Chana USA