Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was somewhat dissapointed when I heard that I have to pay additional money if I am not a member of Hi- Hostels. They should have informed me when I had made reservation! I was forced to join as a member(25$ per year) but I declined and paid about 5 dollars more than it is written on hostels.com website. Thinking of facilities and location, it was not at all expensive, but still felt offended in someway. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very basic comfort for a private room ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Moez Canada
- “ I enjoyed my staying there. A nice place!! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Everything was really clean I only stayed the one night but they were good in that time Allowed me to put food in fridge after kitchen open hours so that was great Location is just off Whyte ave which was super busy night life and neat little shops to wander through But it's far enough away that the noise doesn't reach you. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Alishia Canada
- “ Good experience for me, the mom, and my two teenage daughters. Getting ready for University when money is tight; the cost allows travel on a budget. ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Donna Canada