Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a good time. Nice place. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Mitchell Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay,I gave the facilities only an average mark as there were only 2 washing machines and 2 driers also 'munchies' vending machine always out of order bar 2 days. The staff were always friendly and helpful, i'll definitely would like to come back to stay when necessary or pop in to say "hello" sometime. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 David England
- “ I was somewhat dissapointed when I heard that I have to pay additional money if I am not a member of Hi- Hostels. They should have informed me when I had made reservation! I was forced to join as a member(25$ per year) but I declined and paid about 5 dollars more than it is written on hostels.com website. Thinking of facilities and location, it was not at all expensive, but still felt offended in someway. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very basic comfort for a private room ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Moez Canada
- “ I enjoyed my staying there. A nice place!! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Everything was really clean I only stayed the one night but they were good in that time Allowed me to put food in fridge after kitchen open hours so that was great Location is just off Whyte ave which was super busy night life and neat little shops to wander through But it's far enough away that the noise doesn't reach you. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Alishia Canada