Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is about 10-15 min drive from the Jasper city center. At first I did not mind the hostel facilities as this was my first time staying in a hostel, I hadn't expected much. After visiting HI Lake Louise, I noticed the difference!! HI Jasper mixed dorm room was 1 huge room with around 16-20 beds. Bathrooms were not very clean, 1 of the sinks was choked and wasn't fixed in the 3 days that we stayed there for! No restaurant or game rooms! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ A nice clean, friendly hostel in a beautiful setting with good connections to the town of Jasper and the surrounding area. It is right on the Icefield Parkway. I enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 09 May 2014 Stephen England
- “ My friend and I have now stayed at HI Jasper twice and really have nothing negative to say. For two young adults looking for a getaway its a perfect option and for the price you can't go wrong. I would say that If I were to go with my daughter or require more solitude getting a private room would be a necessity. However for myself and some friends looking for a comfortable stay with interesting guest to mingle with HI Jasper is perfect! We'll be back again and again ;) ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Careena Canada