Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very enjoyable stay on HI Jasper. Next time we plan to make better use of your kitchen facilities. Beds were comfy, very helpful staff. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Christine Canada
- “ I stayed in the female dorm which was sufficient for my needs. The bed was comfortable, sheets and towel clean, i had a lovely quilt. There was only one power bar which was being shared, not good if it was near your bed but not convenient if if wasn't! My main concern was that the bath and shower room were down quite a few stairs in the basement, certainly not convenient, especially in the night. Cold water did not run in the sinks enough even to clean teeth and now where to put towels etc ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Jane Canada
- “ I was really surprised how quiet it was. People were really respectious and we had a really good stay at this hostel. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Matthieu France
- “ Great atmosphere and near the best hiking trail i did in the park. Check it out! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is about 10-15 min drive from the Jasper city center. At first I did not mind the hostel facilities as this was my first time staying in a hostel, I hadn't expected much. After visiting HI Lake Louise, I noticed the difference!! HI Jasper mixed dorm room was 1 huge room with around 16-20 beds. Bathrooms were not very clean, 1 of the sinks was choked and wasn't fixed in the 3 days that we stayed there for! No restaurant or game rooms! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous India