Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a good experience. We were there during a very Hot July, why do they keep all the lights on all day, warming up the Dorm rooms even more, when the sunshine is enough light? Definitely need more fans, ceiling fans preferably. Enjoyed our stay, staff very helpful & friendly. Not fancy yet very nice. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Bobbie USA
- “ We had a very enjoyable stay on HI Jasper. Next time we plan to make better use of your kitchen facilities. Beds were comfy, very helpful staff. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Christine Canada
- “ I stayed in the female dorm which was sufficient for my needs. The bed was comfortable, sheets and towel clean, i had a lovely quilt. There was only one power bar which was being shared, not good if it was near your bed but not convenient if if wasn't! My main concern was that the bath and shower room were down quite a few stairs in the basement, certainly not convenient, especially in the night. Cold water did not run in the sinks enough even to clean teeth and now where to put towels etc ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Jane Canada
- “ I was really surprised how quiet it was. People were really respectious and we had a really good stay at this hostel. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Matthieu France
- “ Great atmosphere and near the best hiking trail i did in the park. Check it out! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil