Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I slept in a five person room, with an attic containing 3 beds. It was very hot in this section of the room and very noisy as other guests came and went during the night. Otherwise, it was very hood hostel. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Janine Australia
- “ Power cut couldn't be helped, shame front door had to be left open because of alarm. Just as well Canada is safe! Receptionist wasn't the friendliest, I was obviously the tenth person to ask about the power! A bit out of town but great having a pool nearby. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Loved it!! I would recommend bringing ear plugs as it could be a little noisy at night. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Juliana USA