Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a very basic hostel, without showers, no streaming water and compost toilets. I didn't realize that when I booked the hostel. But that evening was the most cosy evening of my three week trip in Canada. It's in a really beautiful place. The kitchen has really enough facilities. So for everyone who dares, you should just go for it. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Sarie Belgium
- “ The manager was awesome. He welcomed us very nicely and helped me out because I left something at the HI when I left. It's a bit far from the city but if you planned well and if you have a car (a must), it's alright. I had a great time! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was a nice rustic hostel. I have two suggestions: 1. invest in some thicker/new pillows, 2. It might be worthwhile to bring in thinner tables into the kitchen area since the large tables make it tight for cooking, especially if there are many people staying at the hostel. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada