Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very kind staff. Extremely clean facilities with an incredible location to check out the local attractions of Monterey. Equally ideal as a place to rest before exploring Carmel-by-the-sea and Big Sur. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was charged $10 more than what I was Quoted. Tom said there was an additional Monterey lodging tax, but you should notify bookings of this. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice youth hostel, i recommend it !! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Martin France
- “ Great location. Cool programming. The staff could be a little more coordinated and organized. It was weird that I was told at the last minute that I had to switch rooms. The call came at a very inconvenient time since I was out running errands related to find an apartment in the area. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The gentleman at the counter double charged me. First I used my debit card and he said it didnt process. So he wanted to try again. He did and said it didnt go through again. So I paid in cash. A few days later I checked my a/c and found that the money had been deducted through my card. Now they are not responding to my email requests. I was there for only two nights. For for being duped, overall rating: Poor. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Best hostel I have ever been to. ”
- 27 May 2013 Anonymous France