Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Iam very pleased and happy to have stayed at HI-Auberge in Montreal where I was welcomed by their friendly staffs. They are very knowledgable about the city tourist attraction and the city summer programs. I would definitely recommend travellers to come & stay at this hostels anytime of the year - you'll not be disappointed! A bientot, Richard L. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 richard Canada
- “ Second time staying in a hostel, wasnt really expecting much. Must say this establishment is run more like a hotel. Three things I really liked; pub in the basement, great way to mingle with other travellers, attached washroom which saves the hassle of going out of the room and the key card makes it very convenient for in and out access anytime. Other notable things: Friendly/helpefull staff daily events cleanliness & Good location Will definately come back ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I come in HI Montreal each time I come in Montreal. It is a very nice place. You will not be disapointed to spend some vacation here. The location is perfect. They are near two metro stations (green line and orange line). Also near Ste-Catherine st (main) where you have a lot of restaurants and a big grocery store open until 1:00 am. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Johanne Canada
- “ There is construction right across the street and they started drilling at 7am. It lead to a rude awakening. Other than that, very clean and safe hostel with a good central location. Free Wi-Fi saved the day. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Chloe USA