Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my time in Montreal and the Hostel was as good as the travel guide said. The staff was friendly and helpful and there was always someone available to answer my questions. There was always something going on, one day it was a walk around the city, another time it was a bar tour. So, even if you were travelling alone, there were lots of opportunities to meet people. Although the breakfast was not breath taking, it was nice and already included in the price. I can only recommend it ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anne Germany
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed! The 4 female dorm (1st floor) was very comfortable and cleaned every day. Staff was also helpful. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Wifi didn't work very well (frequent disconnections) and the breakfast choices were fairly sparse. The hostel is in a great, very safe area with easy access to the Metro and other types of transportation. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Kelsey USA
- “ Close to the metro and to the airport bus so it's a good location in that sense, but you're not really in the heart of anywhere you'd want to hang out. Had uneven experiences with the staff: one girl was quite uninterested in answering any questions (and frankly looked stoned), one guy was courteous and helpful. Overall okay stay, but would probably go somewhere else next time. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel