Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to the metro and to the airport bus so it's a good location in that sense, but you're not really in the heart of anywhere you'd want to hang out. Had uneven experiences with the staff: one girl was quite uninterested in answering any questions (and frankly looked stoned), one guy was courteous and helpful. Overall okay stay, but would probably go somewhere else next time. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Restroom is not enough! ”
- 07 Sep 2013 LeeAn Taiwan
- “ The private room was excellent. If I were traveling with a friend or alone, I would not hesitate to book a private room, even though it's a few dollars more than a dorm. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Thomas Canada
- “ Great location and really appreciated opportunity to have private room and bathroom at reasonable rate. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Had an absolutely wonderful time with wonderful roommates. The only things that i could possibly think of is that the room card keys deactivated very easily even when kept away from phones and all technology or magnets, but that wouldn't stop me from staying here every time i visit montreal! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anna USA