HI-Niagara Falls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my first trip staying in a hostel and I wasn't sure what to expect! I was pleasantly surprised at what I encountered. Though my friend and I didnt realize the rooms had heaters that we were allowed to adjust (whoops!). The facilities were clean and updated as were the rooms. Staff was extremely gracious and kind, even letting us in after hours! Definitely a place I've recommended to family and friends who plan on travelling to the area in the future! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Alexis USA
- “ Bad, Unkind, Dirty with insects, Expensive, Bad atmosphere. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I am sorry we didn't take advantage of the Wednesday night barbecue! :) ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Marie-Louise USA
- “ I can highly recommend the Hostel. Great location close to the Niagara Falls. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Gilles Switzerland
- “ Very close to the Downtown area. Much nicer then the very built up/Vegas-ish Cliffton Hill area. Easy access to all the attractions either by bus or by foot. Pool table could use a little bit of love/repair but great little hostel. wish I could have stayed around for one of their bbq's, looked like a big communial feast ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Michael Australia