HI-Niagara Falls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an enjoyable stay in this hostel, the atmosphere immefiately made me feel at home. I would highly recommend to any traveller and not only if you are there for the falls. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Definitely all of 30+ minutes to the Falls, but a great value for the quality of the hostel. Very nice place to stay. The free breakfast was great as well. Welcoming atmosphere and a nice lounge area in the basement which seemed quiet, but ended up being a nice place to meet some new people. ”
- 05 May 2015 John USA
- “ Staff was incredibly helpful, friendly, and accommodating. The location is not the best because there's not a whole lot to do in the immediate area, but the facilities and atmosphere completely made up for it. The common areas were great and had lots of things to do for fun, and we almost didn't feel the need to leave the hostel to do touristy things. Great hostel! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was my first trip staying in a hostel and I wasn't sure what to expect! I was pleasantly surprised at what I encountered. Though my friend and I didnt realize the rooms had heaters that we were allowed to adjust (whoops!). The facilities were clean and updated as were the rooms. Staff was extremely gracious and kind, even letting us in after hours! Definitely a place I've recommended to family and friends who plan on travelling to the area in the future! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Alexis USA
- “ Bad, Unkind, Dirty with insects, Expensive, Bad atmosphere. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I am sorry we didn't take advantage of the Wednesday night barbecue! :) ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Marie-Louise USA