HI-Niagara Falls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was happy with my visit to Niagara Falls and staying at this hostel. Meticulously clean place, friendly atmosphere, welcoming and helpful staff. Free parking! A bit far to the Falls thou but you could look at a half-hour walk along the river as an additional bonus. I would like to come back for more than one night when I have time. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Esther USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay over there. The location is not close to the main points but it´s 2 blocks from the bus station ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Gustavo Brazil
- “ Really enjoyed our stay. We booked the 4 female room, which was just 4 bunk beds in a room...no phone, no tv, no furniture, no frills. The bathroom and showers were right down the hall. A clean, comfortable place to shower and sleep....it served its purpose. The staff and guests were very friendly. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Latesha USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. It was a very clean very well run hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Riley Canada
- “ The hostel has been nicely refurbished since my last visit. If you have chance checkout the Dads Diner near the hostel. They do a mean greasy spoon fry up 😀😀😀 ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous England