HI-Niagara Falls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can highly recommend the Hostel. Great location close to the Niagara Falls. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Gilles Switzerland
- “ Very close to the Downtown area. Much nicer then the very built up/Vegas-ish Cliffton Hill area. Easy access to all the attractions either by bus or by foot. Pool table could use a little bit of love/repair but great little hostel. wish I could have stayed around for one of their bbq's, looked like a big communial feast ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Michael Australia
- “ A really good hostel, pleasant facilities and staff. Interior cleanliness good, outside in parking area and in back lots of junk -not good. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA