HI-Niagara Falls Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay over there. The location is not close to the main points but it´s 2 blocks from the bus station ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Gustavo Brazil
- “ Really enjoyed our stay. We booked the 4 female room, which was just 4 bunk beds in a room...no phone, no tv, no furniture, no frills. The bathroom and showers were right down the hall. A clean, comfortable place to shower and sleep....it served its purpose. The staff and guests were very friendly. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Latesha USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. It was a very clean very well run hostel. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Riley Canada
- “ The hostel has been nicely refurbished since my last visit. If you have chance checkout the Dads Diner near the hostel. They do a mean greasy spoon fry up 😀😀😀 ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I had an enjoyable stay in this hostel, the atmosphere immefiately made me feel at home. I would highly recommend to any traveller and not only if you are there for the falls. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Definitely all of 30+ minutes to the Falls, but a great value for the quality of the hostel. Very nice place to stay. The free breakfast was great as well. Welcoming atmosphere and a nice lounge area in the basement which seemed quiet, but ended up being a nice place to meet some new people. ”
- 05 May 2015 John USA