HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the vibe. Wonderful, curteous staff and the room (4 bed dorm) was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathrooms were fine, remembering that this is a hostel, not a hotel. Would certainly stay here again. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Karen Canada
- “ It's very special living in jail. But it's not very convenient. Probably because of the structure of the building, the wifi was poor. The breakfast was good ( toast, jelly, butter, juice, milk, cheerios, fruit!!). Every morning there is free tour to explore the jail. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Terrible. Words can't describe how terrible. REALLY dirty, noisy and extremely uncomfortable. They should call it Jail Experience and not a Hostel because it's not suitable. Also, not really frequented by the youth. The speakers inviting you to have breakfast and other activities ruined it even more by making impossible to relax since you already can hear EVERYTHING on the hallways and other cells. Good location but it's definetely not worth it. I hated everything about it. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Patrícia Brazil
- “ Maybe better hair dryer can be better, but other things are very good! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous China