HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I payed a high price and I did not have a wifi in my room and the breakfast was not good like was said in the website. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Priscila Brazil
- “ Wifi didn't reach certain places ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Sarah
- “ We booked the hostel based on its heritage and that it was a member of hosteling international. Unfortunately we were quite disappointed with our overall experience and were glad it was not for more than one night. Temperatures outside hit -30 and our room was cold and without additional blankets or heaters. Breakfast was nothing short of toast and coffee, with food running out and only one staff on shift. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Rachel Canada
- “ very cool hostel ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Kiel Canada
- “ Not very clean and some how they managed to double book my bed...not the best way to be woken up. Also the rooms weren't particularly clean and the floors always seemed a little dirty. For a hotel with bags of atmosphere being an old prison, this was a little bit of a let down, spoiling my stay and leaving me a little bit disappointed. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 David England