HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying here. I got to meet many interesting people. The bar wasn't so good though. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Kathryn Japan
- “ Loved every second, clean, great people, amazing location! ”
- 07 Jul 2016 jennifer Canada
- “ The bunk beds are very unstable and every time I moved the person below me would feel the whole bed moving. This resulted in very little sleep for myself and my bunkmate. I had paid for a private room the following nights but no one came to clean the room and the garbage bin piled up. For the price I had paid ($80 per night) it seems reasonable to get housekeeping for private rooms. Walls were thin and my neighbors were talking till 6 am... ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The beds weren't that great. The hostel was a little low on entertainment but I think it was because its low season and cold in Quebec right now ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Vita USA
- “ Loved the stay in this hostel! Might very interesting set of people. The organized walking tour is something that shouldn't be missed - we covered majority of the spots in QC. Had a great time here! ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Gokul USA
- “ This was a lovely hostel right by the old historic center of Quebec. Fun group activities where I met lots of fellow travelers, very modern and clean rooms, a nice bar and cheap breakfast in the morning. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA