HI-Quebec- Auberge Internationale de Québec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a cosy and well set up hostel. I stayed here for a few nights, and felt right at home. It was a quiet time of year so some nights I had a 6-person female dorm to myself. Kitchen was tidy and functional, breakfast was great. Staff extra helpful and let me leave my large bag for 2 days while I visited Quebec City. Other travellers were friendly and chatty given how quiet the hostel was. Would highly recommend. ”
- 15 Feb 2018 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I was there for 1 night only. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location is great. Recommended. ”
- 19 Sep 2017 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Everything was great but the beds, at least in the room i slept in, were very small and i was barely fit in to my bed ”
- 04 Sep 2017 Oz