HI-San Francisco-Fisherman's Wharf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel, great location near the sea, friendly atmosphere. I recommend it. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Nicolas France
- “ I loved loved loved this hostel!! ”
- 27 May 2013 Amanda USA
- “ The hostel was surprisingly comfortable and nice, a really great value in a beautiful location. Reasonably quiet at night. Heat provided by radiator with a control valve on an intermittent timer. A bit confusing at first, but just open the valve, wait if the heat is not presently on, let the room warm up, then shut the valve to quiet radiator noise. Complimentary breakfast is a nice extra. Only complaint was about restrooms, which were sometimes a bit smelly, though reasonably clean. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA