Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is located very close from Thong Lo station so you can go around places by BTS train easily. However, in case of way from the station, you should know exactly understand where it is. It is little confusing for me to get there in the first time. I think it is a good hostel for backpackers. Not fancy, but quite favorable atmosphere. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ no comment ”
- 19 Jun 2015 JITIRUT Thailand
- “ Clean rooms and toilets. Staff are very nice and helpful. ”
- 17 May 2015 Shankar India
- “ Fantastic value for the price. 10 min easy walk to Ekamai bus station. 2 min from BTS. Quiet location with no road or bar noise. Our room was in the corner of the corridor, so we did not hear any noise from neighbours neither. 2 big beds with 2 pillows on each.the matrasses are a little bit hard but still OK. Very good AC. Good bathroom with hower. 2 bottles water provided as well as toothbrush, cotton pads, shampoo and gel. Only 1 minus - the duvets are provided without any duvet covers. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ All staff were extremely helpful and professional. I really appreciated the proximity to the easy to use skytrain and subway. Security was way better than I've seen elsewhere. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA