Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean rooms and toilets. Staff are very nice and helpful. ”
- 17 May 2015 Shankar India
- “ Fantastic value for the price. 10 min easy walk to Ekamai bus station. 2 min from BTS. Quiet location with no road or bar noise. Our room was in the corner of the corridor, so we did not hear any noise from neighbours neither. 2 big beds with 2 pillows on each.the matrasses are a little bit hard but still OK. Very good AC. Good bathroom with hower. 2 bottles water provided as well as toothbrush, cotton pads, shampoo and gel. Only 1 minus - the duvets are provided without any duvet covers. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ All staff were extremely helpful and professional. I really appreciated the proximity to the easy to use skytrain and subway. Security was way better than I've seen elsewhere. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA