Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is one of the best hostels that I have stayed in. I stayed in a 3 bed room which was spacious. The location is very close to BTS station so you can reach all tourist places easily. The street food market is just outside the hostel so at night you dont need to go far. This place is ideal for people who are looking for a safe and quiet location in Bangkok. Not for party lovers but good for families. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous India
- “ good location, opposit Thong Lor , J Avenue is a good community mall ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good and quiet location near skytrain station, in a site street, free (mini) breakfast, fantastic street (food) market on the corner. We could leave our luggage in the storage room and shower before going on the night train. We even got towels to borrow! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Ingrid Netherlands
- “ I stayed in the women's dorm. The room was cool, nice and clean. The hostel itself had a nice atmosphere and was very conveniently located near the Eastern Bus Station. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA