Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is very good in Downtown! And also the amotsphere in the hostel. Everybody iy very friendly and I met a lot of peples! Very good for people who travel by their own. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Manon Alice Switzerland
- “ I had a good experience with the staff. I was a little disappointed the kitchen closed at 9 pm. They provided discounts for meals at the hostel, but nothing else. It's location is perfect. It is within a short walking distance to major tourist attractions such as the CN tower, hockey hall of fame, the waterfront, etc. It was very clean and had plenty of bathrooms. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 James USA
- “ It would be nice to have outlets available to charge devices near top bunks ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Cara USA
- “ I thought the hostel would be in the city center, but it wasn't exactilly in the center, but a little next to. So in night, near the hostel, there were pretty lots of homeless (in the church's park? maybe), so it could be a little dangerous to girls. (especially who travel alone) Hostel's facillities were also very old. Shower tab was poor (very very poor) and bad was also bad. But staffs in the hostel (especially two men who were in the evening) were very nice to everyone and help well. ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Seunghee South Korea
- “ The stay was ok, there was mildew buildup in the showers and the rooms could have been bigger. I guess you get what you pay for. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Would happy to stay there again ”
- 05 Mar 2016 norm Canada