Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They advertised lower prices online and then I was charged & something like $10 extra per day for not being a member. I wish they would include that in then online listing because I had previously found a few places at same price or cheaper ”
- 07 Nov 2014 pempho Malawi
- “ First time to stay in a hostel and greatly enjoyed it. Although I didn't stay there the whole time, I was pretty pleased with the bedding and the bar downstairs. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Austin USA
- “ It's a bit expensive if you're not a HI member, you will pay 5$ more per night, but the location is super cool and so is the hostel! Great free breakfast and the showers have shampoo/conditioner dispenser, I loved that! There's a locker room where you can leave your luggage. You can also rent a bike but then, again, there are different prices for non-members. The only bad thing I have to say about this hostel is that the music coming from the cavern was too loud, but we're young! ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Benedetta Italy
- “ The bathrooms could use some improving, and the tea/coffee setup in the common area was a bit lacking, but things felt organized and clean, and the staff were really great. The included breakfast was quite nice! ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada