Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lovely place to stay if you want to meet other travelers. It has a very friendly atmosphere -- restaurant/bar in the basement next to the communal kitchen, pool table, etc. It was slightly less wonderful for me because I was on business and needed to work. The location is good but not fabulous, near public transit. The staff were very helpful and polite -- e.g. they let me borrow their phone for a toll free call, and store my bag for free about 12h after checking out. Generally quite clean. A+ ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best Hostel in Canada. Clean, safe, nice and pretty staff. perfect. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The staff were great ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Jessica Australia
- “ The week of August 10th all the people in room 405 had issue with the keycard. We had to open the doors for the people in the room. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anis USA
- “ Very neat and clean. The rocker was a litte bit small, though. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Japan