Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great common areas and kitchen facilities. And awesome that you guys have secure bike storage! The proximity to the waterfront and False Creek ferries was also super handy. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel. Only concern was how the room got too hot, at least on the fourth floor. One of the windows did not open. They were considerate enough to bring in an electric fan in the room, but it was not enough to cool down the whole room. Maybe having two would've been great. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ My top grade,one of the finest enjoyable staffed hostels I have had any chance to stay at. The property is kept clean and tidy and the nice new couches are so good as is the new hardly a squeak in them nicely made beds! Always a nice time,... just say hello and everyone is pleased to help, or to be friendly (can always make a new friend here) . Food (groceries) and drink (downstairs) or steps away in world famous gas town where its always buzzing. I would stay again. The Best. ”
- 09 May 2016 Doug Canada
- “ Wifi was weak and kept cutting out. Pub crawl was very under-whelming. Our guide said we'd go to 4-5 pubs, we went to 2, and then he left us. I asked front desk for suggestions of things to do, and it was like pulling teeth to get ideas of sites to see. It also wasn't very clear on this site that I'd be charged an additional 10% since I wasn't an HI member. Also, my dryer didn't really work to dry my clothes after washing them, and the front desk shrugged and offered no help. Not worth price. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a blast at this place! Not to far of a walk to the main stuff downtown. About a 20 min walk to BC place. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 PEDRO