Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A pleasant Vancouver stay in the Davis street area which was highlighted by the friendly folk of the hostel, safe area, and close to grocery stores two blocks west on Davis for the best food and restaurants. An exciting Granville are nightlife made most evenings fun and relaxed. Do not forget Granville Island markets and commercial drive hip stores for great shopping in this world class post Olympic city. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Doug Canada
- “ I enjoyed my stay but I noticed on my way to the hostel there's another HI closer to downtown - this one is located in a rather peaceful/nice neighborhood and very close to English Bay. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ i had a good memory with this hostel. staff are kind and breakfast is awesome. if i have a chance to come by in vancouver again, i'll chose this hostel definitely. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 okjin South Korea
- “ Nice Hostel, good location, excellent breakfast included, very helpful and friendly staff. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Stefanie Germany