Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I highly recommend this hostel for future travelers to lovely Vancouver. It has everything you need in a hostel, especially free wi-if ;-). Check it out! ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The wifi was slightly unreliable ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great hostel in quiet location but still close to all the nightlife and facilities. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Very nice hostels but no atmosphere what so ever. Guys, if you don't one anyone to spend time in the TV room or library, just lock the door, don't make it look like a freakin hospital waiting room. You definitly need a cosy commun room where people can socialise. And your walls....depressive... so white! But for the rest I give you 5 stars. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 ronan Canada
- “ The location is fantastic -- on a quiet street, just a few blocks from all the good stuff in downtown Vancouver. Definitely felt like the staff worked together as a team and they were there to help. Breakfast was tasty and I enjoyed the friendly environment amongst the travelers. I'd definitely return. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA