HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds should have curtains, washrooms have to be more inspected and cleaned. Bedrooms doors should have maintenance, too noisy. Kitchen storage did not have enough space to all guests. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Debora Brazil
- “ Very interesting building. Apparently it's an old military barracks, which seems to be true considering the bedroom and bathroom layout. Saying that, it's more comfortable than I would imagine a barracks to be. This is right on a massive beach, near UBC. I was amazed to find about 50 games of volleyball going on the night I was staying. It gets quiet early around there, no good common area, so head downtown at night. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great stay, great hostel, only downside was the noise from other hostellers outside the building during the night. We were staying in a 2 bedded room at the front of the building and were woken by noisy revellers during the night. Perhaps people could be asked to be considerate during the hours of 11 pm and 7 am, this is usual in the UK. ”
- 20 Aug 2012 Romaine