HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Showers have hot water, but are pretty dirty. Location is pretty inconvenient for public transit, but right by the beautiful Jericho Beach. The lockers are flimsy, and wi-fi signal is weak. Rooms are really dark, and the corridors pretty dingy. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I personally think that hostel doesn't give you much for what you pay. The lock of our dorm room was broken and has not been repaired during our stay, the showers were dirty (but there was plenty of them), the wifi was bad. The 16 bed dorms are divided in groups of four bed with walls that are not touching the ceiling. You can hear everything people say. There is only one light in the dorms. So... When one person wants to sleep, everyone is in the absolute obscurity. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Myriam Canada
- “ Clean place to stay. In a nice area. I stayed in late June and you can hear people play in the park across but they would stop playing at 10. If you go to bed after that then your fine. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Gem USA