Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nicest Hostel I have ever stayed at! Parking in lot or on street was good, giant community kitchen, separate cafe. Built new for 2010 Olympics, very modern facility. They have a large storage locker for skis/boards and even a rack for drying boots. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was charged more than the amount stated in bill. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Mary
- “ A little ways a away from the main city but in good position. Great staff service and cool modern look. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Kenneth
- “ It's a very nice place to stay.They have an information board with all you need to know if you want to drink and eat for cheap. The Staff was kind and helpfull. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada