Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big hostel and lots of guests, however the facilities were abundant enough for everyone in the kitchen and in the laundry room. Little bit pricey but clean and comfortable. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great hostel, super friendly and helpful staff. Facilities were excellent. If you don't have a car the hostel is just outside of the actual village of Whistler but I understand there's a bus that runs. I would definitely stay here again. Great, great hostel. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Ginger
- “ Fantastic Hostel! Staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant a PLUS! Bus to village stops outside and is frequent. Dorm rooms and facilities first class. A wonderful experience at a very reasonable cost. I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel. I was in Whistler to support my son in the Ironman triathlon. There were several other "mature" guests and Ironman participants staying at the hostel - a good recommendation! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anne USA
- “ A great hostel in terms of facilities, cleanliness and service. Only issues are location and atmosphere. It was quite far away from the village. Hence, it felt a bit empty and far away from the action. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 John Australia