Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, super friendly and helpful staff. Facilities were excellent. If you don't have a car the hostel is just outside of the actual village of Whistler but I understand there's a bus that runs. I would definitely stay here again. Great, great hostel. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Ginger
- “ Fantastic Hostel! Staff very helpful and friendly. Restaurant a PLUS! Bus to village stops outside and is frequent. Dorm rooms and facilities first class. A wonderful experience at a very reasonable cost. I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel. I was in Whistler to support my son in the Ironman triathlon. There were several other "mature" guests and Ironman participants staying at the hostel - a good recommendation! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anne USA
- “ A great hostel in terms of facilities, cleanliness and service. Only issues are location and atmosphere. It was quite far away from the village. Hence, it felt a bit empty and far away from the action. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 John Australia
- “ Free Pool Table, Nice Kitchen, TV Room is sweet. Modern. Fun times crushing beers jamming guitars in the pool table room with Tomas from New Brunswick. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ bathroom areas were terribly dirty. Shower was full of gross old soap bars and the toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. The sink area was full of dirty dishes and people's clothing. Really wasn't impressed considering they were getting awards for cleanliness. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Stephanie Canada