HQ Hostel Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean. Close enough to transit but away from busy streets. Some may think the staff are not too friendly but then I don't expect them to be all smiley all the time. They're doing their job. Hit or miss atmosphere-wise. The traffic seemed low during my stay. I saw a few people often hang out in the common area, but I also had a couple nights when I had the entire dorm room to myself, which I didn't mind at all. It's what you make of it. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ i have stayed here 3-4 times before, but this time it was depressing. My sleep was very disturbing in the early hours, due to the fact my bed was right next to three noisy exhaust fans of a bakery below. if you are a late riser this is not the place. the exhaust fans start operating around 7 am when the bakery opens for business till late evening.. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Second time I'm staying here after two years. Still love it. Dorms are cozy, bathrooms are clean and the hostel is surrounded by food places. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore