HQ Hostel Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Location if you're interested in exploring the newer parts of Bangkok. Very close to BTS and there's a night market plus a lot of street vendors right around the corner. The mixed dorms felt a bit too small for the number of beds in the room, but other than that no major problems. The common space was fairly social as well. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean. Close enough to transit but away from busy streets. Some may think the staff are not too friendly but then I don't expect them to be all smiley all the time. They're doing their job. Hit or miss atmosphere-wise. The traffic seemed low during my stay. I saw a few people often hang out in the common area, but I also had a couple nights when I had the entire dorm room to myself, which I didn't mind at all. It's what you make of it. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ i have stayed here 3-4 times before, but this time it was depressing. My sleep was very disturbing in the early hours, due to the fact my bed was right next to three noisy exhaust fans of a bakery below. if you are a late riser this is not the place. the exhaust fans start operating around 7 am when the bakery opens for business till late evening.. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous India