Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came to melbourne to find a job and meet people and thats what most of the people staying at this hostel are doing. The atmosphere is extremely cliquy. The people wont talk to you and i found it was very unfortunate. Im a super sociable person and only on the third day did someone try to make conversation with me. And i did not feel at ease to chill in the TV room. Other than that it is super clean, but it always depends on your roomates. The staff was super nice and helpful. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ everyone were really nice, friendly and respectful when sharing a 6 a person room. At no point in time did i feel that my belongings security were being compromised and when you talked to the staff they were really helpfull. They have some really nice events that i got to experience, such as wednesday night "pubcrawl" and a big sunday lunch roast that was really cheap and good fun to participate in. 10/10, would visit again. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Mark Kronborg Denmark
- “ We booked a private room and it felt like a hotel room. Very pleased with our visit. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 Mia Australia
- “ Big hostel with pooltable, tv-room, backyard, arranged activities every night, pretty good location and friendly staff. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Sweden