Hacienda del Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My husband and I stayed at Hacienda del Sol for 4 nights. It's location is about a 40 minute walk from the busy downtown area, but that means that restaurants are designed to attract locals, not tourists - the prices and food of neighborhood restaurants was fantastic. The owner of the hostel went out of her way to create community, and we walked away with some new friends. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Jill USA
- “ charming place and staff, we had a great time ! highly recommend ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Manuela the owner/manager was amazing, a very helpful and genuine lady. She went out of her way to show us local restaurants for every occasion and was happy to hang out with us at night. The hostel is well kept and the pool and outdoor area was a great place to socialise and relax. Amazingly priced for clean dorms and bathrooms. Free washing and use of kitchen and bikes! Definitely recommend visiting Playa del Carmen and staying here!! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Excellent facilities, run by lovely people. Not much else to say. One of the best places to stay in Playa. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Ivan Canada
- “ Great personnel, the lady that runs the place is just very kind and cool. It is a nice place to know interesting people from many different countries. I would definitely come back. I highly recommend it. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Rodrigo Mexico